- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on all orders above ₹5000.
This series is about adding style and character to your personal space.
- Patent Illustration of a Corset by J. Stone in Dec 9th, 1890.
- Patent Illustration of a Bathing Suit by M. M. Shepard in Apr 5th, 1898.
- Patent Illustration of a Skirt Elevator by C. R. Blackwood in Apr 28th, 1874.
- Patent Illustration of a Lady's Costume by Mary Turner in March 18th, 1889.
Note: All prints will be shipped unframed(Rolls).
- Overall: 9" wide x 12" height
- Overall: 12" wide x 16" height
- Overall: 15" wide x 20" height
- Overall: 20" wide x 27" height
It is important to take good care of your art so you can cherish it for decades to come. Here are some Dos & Don'ts
- Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity.
- Dust it with a clean soft rag to avoid dust buildup
- Avoid placing sharp objects next to it.
- Canvas prints should not be framed with glass as it needs to breathe.
- Do not use a damp cloth to clean or dust.