- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on all orders above ₹5000.
These tableware design patents are both elegant and aesthetically appropriate for your kitchen and dining space.
- Patent Illustration of a Teapot by C. E. Haviland in Mar 4th, 1902.
- Patent Illustration of a Dish by C. E. Haviland in June 26th, 1900.
- Patent Illustration of a Covered Dish by C. W. Franzheim in Oct 30th, 1894.
- Patent Illustration of a Cup by C. E. Haviland in June 28th, 1898.
Note: All prints will be shipped unframed(Rolls).
- Overall: 9" wide x 12" height
- Overall: 12" wide x 16" height
- Overall: 15" wide x 20" height
- Overall: 20" wide x 27" height
It is important to take good care of your art so you can cherish it for decades to come. Here are some Dos & Don'ts
- Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity.
- Dust it with a clean soft rag to avoid dust buildup
- Avoid placing sharp objects next to it.
- Canvas prints should not be framed with glass as it needs to breathe.
- Do not use a damp cloth to clean or dust.