Regular price₹ 5,600
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on all orders above ₹5000.
These everyday objects of a bygone era can be great conversation pieces for your living room, hallway, study etc.
Patent Illustration of a Sewing Machine by J. C. Ringe in Jan 17th, 1922.
Patent Illustration of a Gramophone by E. Berliner Feb 19th, 1895.
Patent Illustration of an Oscillating Fan by R. E. Baker in July 12th, 1910.
Patent Illustration of a Type Writing Machine by R. W. Uhlig in November 16th, 1897.
Note: All prints will be shipped unframed(Rolls).
- Overall: 9" wide x 12" height
- Overall: 12" wide x 16" height
- Overall: 15" wide x 20" height
- Overall: 20" wide x 27" height
It is important to take good care of your art so you can cherish it for decades to come. Here are some Dos & Don'ts
- Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity.
- Dust it with a clean soft rag to avoid dust buildup
- Avoid placing sharp objects next to it.
- Canvas prints should not be framed with glass as it needs to breathe.
- Do not use a damp cloth to clean or dust.