Regular price₹ 12,999
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hurry! Only 1 in stock.
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on all orders above ₹5000.
Used as amulets in ancient times, natural agate is prized for its extraordinary stripes of vivid color. Agate stone is a type of Quartz formed when lava cools down. These stones are associated with positive energies and vibes. These energies differ as per color of the stone. Grey agate is a stone of strength, grounding, and protection. It is used for relieving fatigue, releasing positive energy. It is often used as a calming stone that brings hidden meaning and information to the surface.
- Made of natural polished agate.
- Associated with positive energies, these naturally forming stones- Agates are elegant adornments. With distinct grains, crystallizations and patterns, each stone is unique in itself.
- Natural items, product varies from image.
- Features in natural grey and white colour.
- Iron base features in steel finish.
- Made by Indian artisans.
- Overall : 12" wide x 7.5" deep x 22" high
- Agate: 12" diameter x 1"thick
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners.